Rules and Regulations:
1. No purchase necessary. To enter the NIU Honolulu Holiday Moped Promotion with the
Hawaii Food Bank, participants can make a donation to the Hawaii Food Bank in any amount
between $5. and $50. Limit (1) entry per person, per day. All online entries must be received
by 11:59 p.m. December 20, 2022 on the Hawaii Food Bank website here [add NIU website
landing page link here where people can make their online donations]. If a participant doesn’t
wish to make a donation, they can enter by filling out a paper ballot which must be mailed to
NIU Honolulu or Hawaii Food Bank by December 15, 2022. To receive a paper ballot, please
email to [include a general email here].
2. Entrants must be Hawaii residents, 21 years of age or older.
3. One winning name will be drawn at random from all qualified entries. Winner will be notified
by phone and/or registered mail by December 24, 2022.
4. Winner will receive a brand new NIU Moped with original artwork on the Moped painted by
Kristie Fujiyama Kosmides and Jake Shimabukuro of Abstract Collab
(https://www.abstractcollab.com). Retail value is $10,000. If the winner lives on O’ahu, the
Moped can be picked up at the NIU Honolulu Showroom in Kaimuki. If the winner lives on a
neighbor island, NIU Honolulu will ship the Moped free of charge.
5. Winner must present a valid government issued photo ID upon receipt of the prize.
6. Employees and their immediate family members of all participating Vendor Partners and NIU
Honolulu are not eligible to enter.
7. Neither the sponsor nor any of its agencies are responsible for misdirected mail or entries.
All materials submitted become the property of NIU Honolulu and none will be returned.
8. There will be one winner selected for the State of Hawaii. Winner may not substitute or
transfer the prize.
9. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use the winner's name, biographical
information, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising and promotion without further
You cart is currently empty